Monday, November 17, 2008

Weird Christmas Trees

It's only 38 more days until Christmas!!! Christmas is my favorite time of year and I love celebrating Jesus' birth with my family. Another thing I love about Christmas is putting up the Christmas tree. While I'm a fan of a good, old fashioned Christmas tree, I found some pretty weird Christmas trees online and I thought that I'd post them on my blog because they're that amazing. :)


The Upside Down Christmas Tree


The Underwater Christmas Tree


The Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!!!


The Mountain Dew Christmas Tree


The We-Don't-Have-Enough-Money-To-Buy-A-Tree-So-We-Decorated-This-Shrub Christmas Tree


The Old Barrel Christmas Tree

And my favorite...The $1.99 Christmas Tree
-Lyssa

5 comments:

Carly said...

Ha Ha Ha... Those are great! :)
I love the Mountain Dew one! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha thats awesome! I love Christmas so much... 38 days!! I saw a shirt at target with a christmas brown christmas tree on it.. i'm going to buy it haha. love you!

Joanna said...

Those trees are the BEST! haha, thanks for posting them.


oh my gosh Ash, get me one of those shirts as well. :) that's amazing!!

Unknown said...

wow. those are amazingly weird. craziness. guess what?!? Christmas shopping is finished. So happy. I ♥ Christmas. Especially the gift giving part. :D

Kaybs said...

Those r great!
My favorite was the mountain dew one!
MOUNTAIN DEW ROCKS!
Luv ya!

kAyLa