This is soooo totally awesome!! Okay, so I wasn't watching American Idol last night like I usually do because there was care group and everything, plus I haven't really been watching it the past few weeks because my favorite contestants kept getting voted off. But, I found out this morning that David Cook did the most AWESOME song in the entire world and I wanted to share it with you in case you haven't already seen it. In case you haven't heard, Switchfoot's my favorite band so I was totally freaking out. :) I just wanted to let you know. :D
Oh yeah, 'I Dare You To Move' by Switchfoot is now on itunes' Top 100 songs today, I think they're #64 or something and that's pretty good considering the song is about eight years old. :D Yeah, so I'm pretty happy about it. See ya!
-Lyssa
10.24.10
-
Wow....Blogger....hello old friend. It's been a while. And to all two
(?) of you still reading this blog, hello. I am ressurecting this page..
well probab...
15 years ago

2 comments:
Okay, so that is just amazing.
I wish I could've seen it live!
I wish I could've seen it live too!!!!!
-Lyssa
Post a Comment